Monday, May 12, 2008

Sneak Peek Preview

Sneak Peek Preview! Stampin' Up! has previewed the June special, which is a sneak peek stamp set from the Fall/Winter 2008 Catalog! It's not very often that Stampin' Up! offers stamp sets that won't even hit a catalog until August!!! The stamp set is entitled Fresh Cuts and it features flowers/silhouettes, with Thank You as a sentiment. The set is $21.95 and you can then purchase the corresponding cards for $5 (or choose just the cards for $8.95). If you host a show (with sales at $400), you get BOTH for FREE! This is such a great opportunity for customers and hostesses!



Likewise, the May special is 25% off chipboard after a $35 order. The other special is a hobby blade for FREE with purchase of the cutting mat!

This weekend I spent a lot of time on new little projects (mini albums using name badges from Wal-Mart and boxes)! I'm hoping to get some pictures and instructions posted soon! Sadly, I think if I get out of the chair and away from my icebag (for my foot), I'll get in trouble from my hubby!

No comments: