Saturday, April 12, 2008

Wow!

Wow, this is sad. I'm trying to sit here and think about something to write and all I've come up with is.....nothing. My life must be really boring. After a day of grocery shopping, birthday present shopping, and cleaning, I cannot find one exciting thing to write out.

I am really excited about the upcoming scrapbook class: the brown paper bag album. Super cute and super simple. I'm hoping to take pictures of the album and post them here. We'll see if I can figure that part out. I'm off to bed before the little one wakes and wants to start another exciting day all over again.

Although, tomorrow should prove to be more interesting. A three-year-old's John Deere birthday party! Can't wait!

3 comments:

debwinia said...

I think your life is wonderful! And you forgot to mention that you have the world's best mother!

Mandy said...

This is true, I do have the world's best mother!

PatC said...

I think your life is wonderful! And you forgot to mention that you have the world's best boss!